MAPFRE Foundation has announced the launch of the 1st edition of the Fundación MAPFRE Awards for Social Innovation boosted by IE. This initiative aims to support innovative solutions that have the potential to make a major social impact in three categories:
- Improvements in health and digital technology (e-Health),
- Innovation in insurance / Social Prevision
- Mobility and road safety.
The awards will be:
- A €30,000 cash prize for the winners of each of the three categories.
- Mentoring to support participants as they prepare for the semifinals and coaching so that the finalists make the most of the grand final.
- Promotion channels to publicize their projects.
- Travel and accommodation expenses of the semifinalists and finalists to attend semifinals and final.
- Visibility with potential funders
More information about this award is available on the award site.
The application deadline is April 30th, 2018.